Book reviews in the Math & Natural Science category explore our understanding of the natural world and the tools and methods of scientific discovery. Topics include mathematics, physics, biology, and evolution, with an emphasis on the history and philosophy of science.
- A Short History of the Quest for a Theory of Everything
- What Modern Physics Tells Us About Nothingness and Infinity—and the Space We Occupy in Between
- Why We Never Evolved to Exercise, and What We Can Do About It
- The Link Between Nutrition and Disease and the Case for a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet
- The Role of Irrationality in the Creation of Modern Science
- Brian Greene’s Physicalist Approach to History and Consciousness
- Biologist Mark Moffett on the Evolutionary Origins of Human Society