Book reviews in the Psychology & Behavioral Science category explore all aspects of the human mind, thought, and behavior. Topics include perception, memory, intelligence, emotion, personality, and cognition, with an emphasis on cognitive, social, and evolutionary psychology.
- The Benefits of Limiting Your Options in an Age of Infinite Browsing
- Why Fad Psychology Fails to Solve Our Social Problems
- How to Manage Anxiety by Leveraging the Brain’s Natural Learning Process
- The Thousand Brains Theory of Intelligence and the Future of AI
- The Power of Rethinking: How to Beat the Overconfidence Effect in Yourself and Others
- The Interface Theory of Perception and Why Reality is Not What it Seems